Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blogging Challenge #2-Freedom to choose

Blogging Challenge 
 Freedom To Choose
Motor Cross

I really enjoy motor cross because, it gives me the freedom to go fast and express myself. When I ride it feels like I can do anything I want. While riding nothing can get in my way, except for deer. In 2012 I hit a deer with my four wheeler and was thrown off. That's not all that happened though, I was crushed twice and bleeding very badly. It was about an hour later my dad found me laying in the middle of the field. I ended up in the hospital for eight hours. Even after all of that, it didn't stop me from riding. I still do it today and I want to become professional. I know it's gonna be hard and it's gonna hurt but, I'm willing to go through all of that to achieve my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan,
    Welcome to the challenge!
    I have the honor of being your mentor! Sorry, it's taken so long for me to visit your site.
    Wow, that sounds like quite a scary experience with your 4-wheeler and the deer! How did your dad find you? What gave you the courage to get back on your bike the first time after the accident? You are doing well keeping up with the challenge.
    Feel free to visit our class blog at http://mrstharpsclass.blogspot.com We live near Niagara Falls, New York. Some students have their own blogs attached to our class blog or you can check them out here http://kidblog.org/MrsTharpsClass/
    Have a great day,
    Mrs. Tharp

    ReplyDelete